Elizabeth H Ballantyne B.A., M.A.
Commencing a full-time PhD program at the UBC School of Community and Regional Planning in September 2016 (estimated duration 4 years).
- Vancouver City Planning Commission, Executive Director (8 years to 2016 July)
- International Centre for Sustainable Cities, Communications Director
- Renaissance II Liberal Education Society, Executive Director
- McKim Advertising and Public Relations, Vice-President and Media Director
- Manitoba Housing and Renewal Corporation, Community Relations Director
- Royal Ontario Museum, Associate Editor of Publications
- Downtown Eastside Neighbourhood House, Board member (current)
- City of Vancouver DTES Community Economic Development Strategy Advisory Committee (current)
- Bowen Island Community Foundation, Board member
- Tir na Nog Theatre School Society (young people’s), Board member and volunteer co-ordinator
- Bowen Island Municipality Affordable Housing Working Group, Chair
- Bowen Island Municipality Transportation Working Group, Chair
- Island Pacific School, Volunteer co-ordinator
- Riverbankers, Founding president